Here at Anrac, we have built a reputation that we are proud of for being reliable, affordable and understanding when it comes to our client’s needs. Word of mouth is a huge contribution to our sales and it’s because we continuously complete each job to the highest satisfaction.
Below are some contributing factors that we pride ourselves on in the Air conditioning and electrical business:
We believe in honesty and quality when it comes to quoting and completing a job. We will never lessen the quality of our work, or undersize your air conditioning to win a job. We pride ourselves on providing quality workmanship and using quality brands and materials so that our clients are 100% happy with the completed service.
If we have scheduled a job then we will be there, and if something permits us like weather we will communicate this with our clients immediately as we believe communication and point of contact is crucial. One we complete each job, we will then update our systems to remind you when it is time to service or check on your system.
Our staff are a myriad of knowledge when it comes to air conditioning and electrical. If you have any questions we are more than happy to help, and can guarantee you will feel confident and at ease going forward after speaking with us.
Anrac’s electrical experience extends to:
- Domestic air conditioning design, supply and installation
- Commercial air conditioning design, supply and installation
- Scheduled service contracts and breakdown service
- All electrical associated with air conditioning and ventilation
- Mechanical electrical design, installation and commissioning
- Mechanical Services Switch Board (MSSB) design, build and installation
- Air conditioning control to allow for energy efficiency
- Electrical services
All of our electrical and air conditioning contractors are fully licensed with years of experience. We are QBCC licensed and members of ARC and Master Electricians.
Anrac takes great pride in our workmanship and because of this we give 5 years guarantee on installation materials and workmanship.